Beta Inkless Spring Pen
The Inkless Spring Pen
Writing with metal in a 5.75" pen.
Before the pencil was invented, medieval scholars used a silver tip
to draw fine lines. This archaic utensil served as the prototype for
the “beta inkless pens”.
The tip is made of a specially developed AXL-metal-alloy which will
• write for a lifetime,
• on all types of paper,
• at any temperature and
• in all climatic conditions.
• There's no ink, so it won't dry up or leak.
• Lays down a silver line that can vary in darkness by applying more or less pressure or shade with the side of the tip.
The materials used are
• derived modern material research and are
• absolute environmentally and health-friendly
• no toxic materials!